Thread Therapy With Dr. Bob SeminarThread Therapy with Dr. Bob Filmed during a School of Threadology session, Bob discusses everything from Quality to Needles to Tension to a machine's Thread Delivery System. Running time is 1hr 45 min. Eliminate your frustrations with Thread, Needles, and Tension by watching this series of videos!
Let your imagination take the lead
It's a new creative world when you begin to embroider! It's hard to believe how fast and easy it is until you see it with your own eyes. It’s truly mesmerizing to see embroideries emerge - almost like a painting coming to life. If you are looking for embroidery inspiration you have come to the right place!
Adjustable Bias Binder
Make beautiful edge finishes with your favorite bias tape. Adjustable to fit bias tapes in different widths, from ¼” (6 mm) to ¾” (20 mm).
1. Thread with sewing thread on top and in the bobbin.
2. Snap on the Adjustable Bias Binder.
3. Use the screw on the right side of the bracket to adjust the width of the opening to fit the bias tape.
5. Place the edge to be bound into the groove on the left side of the bracket.
6. Loosen the screw on the top, in the back of the foot and adjust the bracket as needed.
7. Select a narrow zigzag, a straight stitch or a decorative stitch. Sew slowly, keeping the fabric to be bound, snugly in the groove as you sew.
Husqvarna Viking Metal HoopSome fabrics are more difficult to hoop than others or should not be hooped at all, since hooping can damage the fabric. Thick and coarse fabrics can be difficult to hoop but also thin and glossy fabrics. Hooping ready-towear garments is difficult or impossible due to seams, narrow areas or buttons/rivets. When using the Metal Hoop 180x130mm hooping won't be a problem!
When you want to embroider on quilts or other projects where you do not want residuals from stabilizer on the back side, the Metal Hoop 180x130mm is perfect! Embroider without stabilizer.
Embroidering several designs after each other or doing endless embroideries is easy, just remove the magnets and move the fabric. Ready to embroider the next design in no time!
Embroidery CutworkHusqvarna Viking has a lage selection of designs and available for there cutwork needles,
Check out the movie clip to learn more.
Clear Invisible Zipper Foot
As the name implies, the zipper is hidden in a seam, becoming virtually invisible. This zipper application is often thought of as very difficult to do, however it’s really one of the easiest.